Our Venturi eductor has no moving parts, so it is maintenance-free and optimized for minimal gas usage.
Uses of this miniature industrial aspirator, also known as a Venturi vacuum pump or eductor, include gas or liquid aspiration, fine solids dispersion, dilution, evacuation, and many other applications.
Our gas and air aspirators are used all over the world in gas & oil, petrochemical, pulp & paper, food, and power industries for monitoring, analysis, and environmental applications. Some of the uses for this aspirator are listed below:
- Educts remote samples of toxic, flammable or corrosive atmospheres for analysis
- Monitor for oxygen depletion
- Sample low or slightly negative pressure process lines or stack samples
- For venting, mixing of gases, monitoring stacks, emissions, flues, pollution control, instrumentation, and medical applications
- Can use process fluid as the motive force and return the sample to the process
- Minimize process fluid entering an analyzer shed for safety